1. This Campaign is open to all Malaysians, except for employees of Huawei, their immediate families, Huawei’s dealers, advertising, creative and public relations agencies, program organizer, their employees and immediate families.
2. Participating customers (“Participant(s)”) must be eighteen (18) years of age and above as of 8 June 2018. If Participant is below eighteen (18) years of age, the parent / legal guardian must read and agree to this Terms and Conditions upon the Participant’s participation in this Campaign.
3. Every one (1) unit purchased on the Huawei Products listed herein within the Campaign Period will be entitle for one (1) valid entry of lucky draw, if Participant purchase more than one (1) unit in a single receipt or separate receipt, Participant is required to submit separate entry for each individual IMEI No and device model of all the Huawei Products purchased.
4. Customer who purchased Huawei products from Huawei online partners are required to send the physical lucky draw form filled with full details to Huawei’s office before 13 June 2018.
5. Each Participant is only eligible to win the prize only ONCE for the entire Campaign Period.
How to participate
1. After successfully purchasing the Huawei Product within the Campaign Period, Participant will be required to answer two (2) questions and fill in their personal details on the lucky draw form given by the retail assistance in the store.
2. All lucky draw forms will be submitted to Huawei’s office.
3. Huawei reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet this Terms and Conditions. These include entries with invalid, incorrect or unverifiable information.
4. Huawei's decision on the winners of this Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
1. The lucky draw prizes (“Lucky Draw Prize(s)”) for this Campaign are:
a. Twenty (20) units of Perodua Axia 1.0 Standard G – Automatic, Metallic.
b. Sixty (60) units of Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
2. For prizes 1(a), all winners shall accept prizes as they are. Huawei makes no representation, warranty or undertaking as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes in this Campaign. Huawei assumes no liability or responsibility in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes or the nature/consumption of the prizes and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
3. Save and except for the purchase price of the Lucky Draw Prizes which shall be borne by Huawei, the payment of all taxes, insurance and/or all other miscellaneous charges relating to the Lucky Draw Prizes shall be borne by the winner. Huawei shall NOT be responsible to bear the cost for the road tax, car insurance, cost of transporting the vehicle to the winner and/or any other incidental cost.
4. Based on clauses under “Participating Outlets”, each Huawei Carnival 2018 mall location will be selected one (1) winner for prize 1(a) and three (3) winners for prize 1 (b).
5. For Prizes 1(b) shall refer to the terms and conditions from Huawei.
1. Winners are determined by a randomized draw conducted at Huawei’s office on 18 June 2018. The draw results are final.
2. Winners will be announced on the Huawei Mobile Facebook page on 29 June 2018.
3. Winners will be notified by Huawei within fourteen (14) days after the draw is conducted.
Prizes Collection/Redemption Method
1. The winner will receive a notification phone call to inform about the requirements of proof of purchase for verification purpose.
2. The winners will be required to submit a copy of their identity card (NRIC) or passport, original receipt as proof of purchase and prize redemption letter duly completed and signed by the said winner. Proof of purchase submitted by the winner is subject to Huawei final verification. Huawei reserves the right to disqualify, cancel or withdraw any entry where there are inconsistencies between the details submitted.
3. Any prize not won or unclaimed after 31 July 2018 will be forfeited, it will thereafter deemed to have lapsed unconditionally and irrevocably. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Huawei notwithstanding non-receipt of notification that he is a winner.
Terms of Participation:
1. The Participant agrees and provides consent to Huawei to the use of any personal data as provided by the participant for the purpose of participation in this Campaign in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Huawei for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Campaign including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of this Campaign.
2. Winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuance of the Prizes as collection proof upon collecting the prize.
3. In the event any prizes are being awarded to the participant having provided false or mistaken identity or information, Huawei shall have the right to revoke the participant’s eligibility for the said prizes.
4. All prize images are for reference only. Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Campaign shall be subjected to availability. Prizes given are non-refundable.
5. Prize winner(s) shall not substitute any prizes won or exchange the said Prizes for money. Huawei reserves all rights in its sole discretion to substitute any prizes (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Huawei is responsible only for the delivery of the Prizes and is not responsible for the condition, quality and fitness of the said Prizes. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
6. By participating in the Campaign, Participants agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and Huawei’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Huawei reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this Campaign.
7. In accepting the Prizes, the winner(s) agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Campaign. The winners agree to grant Huawei a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
8. Huawei assumes no responsibility for late entries due to any reasons including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
9. Huawei shall not be responsible for any losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred by any party including the Participant in connection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to this Campaign.
10. The Participant agrees to discharge and release Huawei from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Participant’s entry in the Campaign.
11. The Participant further agrees to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Campaign, including Facebook, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Participant’s entry in the Campaign.
12. By entering into this Campaign, the Participant agrees to indemnify and hold Huawei and the Huawei Group of Companies, their officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in title, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (including any legal fees), suffered or incurred by Huawei due to or in any way arising from this Campaign.
13. If Participants are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this Campaign, Huawei reserves the right to cancel the eligibility without notice including without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under the full extent of the applicable laws.
14. This Campaign and the Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.