TERMS & CONDITIONS
INSURED PERSON / OWNER OF PRODUCTS
Means the purchaser/owner of the products as mentioned in the Extended Warranty Certificate/ Invoice.
Means the Insured Electrical and/or Electronic product described in the Schedule or Extended Warranty Certificate or Invoice which manufactured for domestic and personal use in Malaysia and purchased new from authorized dealers and which included at the time of purchase valid in Malaysia.
EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD
Means the period specified in the period of cover. The contract will reimburse the Insured for loss incurred because of a mechanical, electrical, or electronic breakdown to the Insured Product occurring during the Period of Extended Warranty.
MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC BREAKDOWN
Means the breaking or burning out (electrical) of any defined parts of the Insured Product arising from mechanical, electrical, or electronic defect causing sudden stoppage of their functions, necessitating repair or replacement. Subject to the terms, conditions, and exceptions of this Policy by payment or, at its option, reinstatement, or repair, indemnify the Insured in the manner and to the extent stated in this Policy.
The total value of all repairs made to your product shall not exceed the retail purchase price paid or product range for your product. Under no circumstances shall coverage extend to any loss or damage to a person or property for any incidental, contingent, special, or consequential damages.
The Insured Person agrees that loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed by or arising from the following causes are EXCLUDED from the Coverage: -
- Products that are still covered by the manufacturer's original warranty, repairer's warranty, or any other warranty in effect.
- Any defects that are subject to manufacturer's recalls.
- Products that are not manufactured by original manufacturer, cloned / imitation, products using pre-owned IMEI number.
- Manufacturer's recommended routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, shrinkage, evaporation, loss of weight, contamination paint, color, or product finish; accessories used in or with the eligible product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add on options incorporated; unauthorized modifications made to the product; failure to follow manufacturers installation, operation or maintenance instructions. Any items not affecting the products function.
- Software (including operating system and any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation and or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, and other peripherals.
- Repairs to hardware that has been modified/added after the products original purchase.
- Consumables such as batteries, media storage cards, etc.
- Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, burglary, theft, spilled liquids, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, abuse, or damage caused by non-authorized repair personnel.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Defects and on-site service charges not covered under the manufacturer's primary written warranty.
- Consequential losses of any description
- Breakdown and/or mechanical, electrical and / or electronic malfunction.
- Normal maintenance, gradual deterioration, wear, tear, rust, corrosion; latent defect; change in temperature or humidity, moth, vermin, termites, other insects, or inherent vice; failure or inadequate operation (or any variation in temperature) of any air conditioning, cooling, or heating system.
- Any explained disappearance of any of the Property Insured or shortage revealed at any stock-taking or shortages due to clerical or accounting errors.
- Fraudulent scheme, trick, device, or false pretense practiced upon the Insured, or upon any person(s) having care of the insured property at such time.
- Infidelity or dishonesty on the part of the Insured or any of the employees of the Insured.
- Loss or damage due to mere disappearance, misplacement or when left unattended.
- Loss or damage arising from the willful act or willful negligence of the Insured.
Although we maintain a record of your contract, we recommended that you place these documents in a safe place.
CLAIMS DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Original purchase invoice of the item
- Printed copy of the current policy.
- Notify Claim Careline at +6011-5103 9379 or email us at email@example.com.
- For further details please refer to www.ams4u.com.my or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The claim is subject to the final approval from insurer subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- All repair will be repair by authorize service center.
- Once the repair complete, our system will notify the customer through either email or call.
- The authorize service center only accept the local commercial unit with valid Mobile Protection Plan (MPP) and coverage duration.
- The repair is subject to parts availability, repair option and response time may vary according to the service center situation.
- The customer is responsible for the repair fees, shipping, and handling charges if the Covered Product is not accepted by the authorize service center.