1. Data from HONOR internal laboratories. Actual measurements may vary according to the calculation method used. Refer to the actual product. 4.9mm refers to up, right and left bezels.
2. Data from HONOR internal laboratories.
3. Data from HONOR internal laboratories.
4. Data from HONOR internal laboratories.
5. Date is from AMD Official.
6. Data is from HONOR internal laboratories,comparison devices are HONOR MagicBook Pro (AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, 16+512GB) and HONOR MagicBook Pro (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H,16+512GB). Actual usage may vary depending on usage and other factors.
7. Data is from HONOR internal laboratories.
8. Data is from HONOR internal laboratories.
9. Virtual three-dimensional premium sound requires the 5.1 or 7.1 music resources. The actual effects depend on music resources and actual usage situations.
10. Based on results from HONOR lab tests with 150 nits brightness using the MobileMark 2014 test standards. Battery capacity of 56Wh is rated as typical value. The actual battery life depends on actual usage situations.
The charging data comes from HONOR internal laboratories. Testing under 25°C, humidity at 45%-80% and start charging when the laptop is under sleep mode from 1% battery using HONOR 65W charger with original charging cable. Actual result may vary due to different product, using habits and using environmental factors. Please subject to actual use.
11. This feature is only supported on HONOR MagicBook Pro with PC Manager version 10.0.2.99 or above that have installed related drivers provided by PC Manager. This feature is only compatible with select NFC-enabled smartphones meeting following conditions: HUAWEI phones running EMUI 10 or above; or HONOR phones running EMUI 10 or Magic UI 3.0 or above.
1. Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
2. All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
3. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.