1. Binaural simultaneous Bluetooth transmission works with Qualcomm and MTK smartphone platforms.
2. The six patented technologies are as follows: CN209390359U, CN209390360U, CN209526840U, CN209526870U, CN209526841U, CN209526873U.
3. Ultra-dynamic speakers installed in OPPO Enco Free true wireless headphones are supplied by two suppliers.
4. Play time data is based on OPPO laboratory tests conducted at 50% speaker volume in music mode. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances. Using OPPO Enco Free headphones in Cinema mode or Game mode will reduce their play time.
5. OPPO Enco Free headphones support the Bluetooth 5.0 standard. The Bluetooth protocol is backward compatible and works with both Android and iOS. For best performance, please use with OPPO mobile phones. Due to performance characteristics of Bluetooth headphones, electromagnetic interference in the surrounding environment may impact their signal stability.
6. IPX4 water resistance protects against everyday splashes and spills, but cannot guarantee protection under more extreme conditions. To prevent damage from sweat, please avoid wearing the head phones during intense physical activity.
7. The quick pairing function is supported by OPPO smartphones running ColorOS version 7.0 or higher, excluding A Series, F Series, Reno2 Z and R15.
8. Play time and charging time data are based on OPPO laboratory tests with standard OPPO chargers conducted at a controlled temperature of 25°C. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances and charger specifications.
9. The above product details and product date are for reference only. Some product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to supplier replacement. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.